Conveyancing/Wills & Probate Solicitor (VACANCY CLOSED)
Our firm is currently seeking an experienced applicant to fill the position of Conveyancing & Wills/Probate Solicitor. The ideal candidate will have a high level of Conveyancing, Wills & Probate experience.
- At least 2 years PQE in the field of Residential Conveyancing law, Probate and Wills.
- Current practicing certificate from the Law Society.
- Evidence of CPD as required by Law Society.
- Proven ability to deal with all aspects of residential conveyancing.
- Experience of managing caseload of varied residential property transactions without supervision.
- On-site parking
- Flexible Working
- Full-time/Part Time Considered, Permanent
- Conveyancing & Probate Solicitor: 2 years (Preferred)
Very competitive salary based on skills and experience.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01900 602235